We are creating pages listing the varied businesses that are on or near the Dartmoor Way walking and cycling trails. They will be entered in their appropriate categories such as accommodation providers, pubs, cafes, grocery stores, campsites, cycle shops, TICs and more. These will be shown on a dedicated map as well as a listing with your business information.
For the 2021 year, we are offering this as a free service
If you would like your business to be included on our websites please send us the following information detailed below to this email address: email@example.com
* Your business name as you would like to see it.
* Your business type/category.
* Full address including postcode, contact names if wanted, phone number details and email address.
* The OS Grid Reference (If you know it) This is so we can show accurately the business's location on the accompanying maps. If you are unsure of this, we can work this out from your post code. This is more relevant for business's that stand alone in the countryside rather than in the middle of a town. This is not needed if you are a business such as a holiday provider that is based in a different part of the country.
* Your web address so we can provide a link through to it.
* We can include up to 3 JPEG images. Please make your images proportional 270 x180 pixels and no bigger than 250kb. Bigger images will be cropped. This sizing is to ensure the images load smoothly and quickly.
* Description – max 70 words. Please describe your business and the surrounding areas. Avoid listing too many facts and figures and focus on ambience, service etc. Dependant on the type of business, don't forget to highlight facilities like such as Wi-Fi, packed lunch can be provided, drying facilities etc that would be relevant to accommodation providers or opening hours, type of produce stocked if you are a grocery store or similar.
We would like to assure you that your information will be solely used for the purposes of inclusion on the Dartmoor Way website and will not be passed on or shared with any third party.
Please come back to me if you are unsure of any of the requirements are have any other questions.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
The Dartmoor Way Team